[MiNT] VDI without AES

Hi,

I've already asked that a week ago or so but I got no answer.

I'm trying to write a program that uses VDI function before the AES has
started.  What do I have to do for that?  Currently, as soon as I open the
screen workstation, the screen gets totally messed up.  I see some
activity in the upper left corner of the screen but nothing more.
Somebody said that I would have to change resolution for that but how do I
change the resolution?  And to what resolution do I change?

BTW, the effect (the messed up screen) is the same that occurs when
exiting the AES and returning to a console login.

Ciao

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000