Re: [MiNT] MiNTNet "land" bug fixed

On Tue, May 11, 1999 at 03:41:33PM +1200, Mario Becroft wrote:
> > 	/* BEGIN MARIO BECROFT'S STUPID LAND BUG HACK */
> > 	if (tcb->state == TCBS_LISTEN && saddr == daddr && tcph->srcport == tcph->dstport)
> > 	{
> > 		DEBUG (("tcp_input: MARIO BECROFT'S STUPID LAND BUG HACK"));
> > 		buf_deref (buf, BUF_NORMAL);
> > 		return 0;
> > 	}
> > 	/* END MARIO BECROFT'S STUPID LAND BUG HACK */

As you've said yourself, something like a hack (and btw, in time-critical
if-and-statements you should always place the least probable condition
first).

Isn't it possible to find the real reason for the freeze and fix that
instead?

> Who is the current MiNTNet maintainer? Is anyone else working on MiNTNet?
> I would like to talk to anyone else who is doing work on MiNTNet so that
> we can avoid duplication of effort and optimise the future development of
> MiNTNet.

Torsten Lang (attending this list) is the current maintainer.  Sorry, I've
forgotten the address but it should be somewhere in the MiNTNet sources.
He is also actively working on MiNTNet so you should send your
patche to too so that they can get integrated into the next distribution.

Ciao

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000