Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.15.1

Hello Odd,

on Wed 12-05-1999 22:20 you wrote:

> Hello, Martin and all of you ;-)
>

> Ok, Martin, do you use "splitram.prg"? If not, I will have to check my
>setup and see if any of the autofolder/acc/cpx I use have anything to do
>with this. If that doesn't help either.. I'm stuck. Martin, did you try to
>compile the latest kernel with your setup?

No I don't use "splitram.prg".
I, compiling? I wished I knew how to do this. I'm not a programmer. I'm
just a MiNT user but that's it.
The only thing I do is setting of all the "load alt" and "malloc alt"
flags of every prog, acc, etc..

TTFN
Martin
--
O-Tagger ß1.24: And the man created a computer and the devil windows
              ***** Greetings from Okami Newsreader *****