Re: [MiNT] Q-funk's MiNT problem

On Mon, 17 May 1999, Mario Becroft wrote:

> On IRC lately I discussed at length with Martin-Eric Racine the problem
> he is having with MiNT on his TT.
>
> The problem we discussed relates to the screen display. Q-funk sent me a
> screen snapshot which clearly demonstrates the problem.

This image was attached to the following message, previously
sent to this list:

Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 12:08:28 +0000 (EET)
From: Martin-Eric Racine <q-funk@pp.fishpool.com>
To: Frank Naumann <fnaumann@mail.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De>
Cc: mintlist <mint@fishpool.com>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.15.1
Parts/attachments:
   1 Shown   20 lines  Text
   2         33 KB     Image, ""

On Tue, 11 May 1999, Frank Naumann wrote:

> interested to hear what other ideas anybody has. I'm sure Q-funk would
> also be very pleased if he could get MiNT working properly again!

Definitely! ;-)

--
Martin-Eric Racine        http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The Atari TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/