Re: [MiNT] Q-funk's MiNT problem

Hi!

On Mon, May 17, 1999 at 11:20:38PM +1200, Mario Becroft wrote:
> There is also another problem, in that certain text strings displayed by
> the AES in an object tree do not appear. In general, it seems that G_TEXT
> objects appear correctly while G_STRING objects are not displayed. However
> in many instances of buttons that have an underline below a single
> character to indicate a keyboard shortcut, the character with the
> underline is displayed while the other characters are not.

I assume this is in Thing. Why do people don't read the FAQ in the
Hypertext? This is a WDIALOG-problem, especially when run from the
Auto-Folder instead of n_aes.cnf. It reports a wrong size (zero, to be
precise) for the system font via appl_getinfo() for some time after it
initializes. Thing has a workaround for that, but apparently it doesn't
always help.

Ciao

Thomas

--