Re: [MiNT] Q-funk's MiNT problem

> > There is also another problem, in that certain text strings displayed by
> > the AES in an object tree do not appear. In general, it seems that G_TEXT
> > objects appear correctly while G_STRING objects are not displayed.
>
> I assume this is in Thing. Why do people don't read the FAQ in the
> Hypertext? This is a WDIALOG-problem, especially when run from the
> Auto-Folder instead of n_aes.cnf.

Here, it might help you to know that I have been booting _without_
Wdialog or Let'em Fly since 3 days, but the problem still occurs.

Either ways, Thing 1.09 doesn't have this Wdialog problem.

--
Martin-Eric Racine        http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The Atari TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/