Re: [MiNT] Problem with recent MiNT beta versions

On Tue, 11 May 1999, Guido Flohr wrote:

> Maybe profane: Have you ever tried to install a fan?  I had freezes
> in the old days with my STE.  They stopped when I installed a fan and
> stuck a ballpen between the housing and the cover so that it stood open a
> little. ;-)
> Looked really ugly but it worked.

Well, I could try that but considering that it seems to be directly
related to the MiNT version, I thought it unlikely to be a hardware
problem.

| Mario Becroft                * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group |
| mb@tos.pl.net                * Atari Hardware Developments            |
| http://www.ak.planet.gen.nz/~mario/ * Atari Serial Mouse Interface    |