[MiNT] Taskbar help (resolved!)

  I had forgotten that Taskbar also saves 2 files in /home/root...one
  is a history file and one is its .inf file. I deleted those, rebooted
  with all my original settings and all seems to be fine. I guess that
  one or both of those files had become corrupted somehow. I did have
  an error on booting up MiNT yesterday that fsck fixed. I'm guessing
  it could have been one of those files? Anyways, the problem is gone
  now. Thanks to anyone who started to reply! ;-)

      /               /   SysOp of the DarkForce! BBS   /               /\
     /    --T--      /   Phone 1-606-886-9014 Today!   /     /\        / /
    /  -A T A R I-  /   The Fuji -still- Lives...!!   /  Dark><Chyld  / /
   /      --G--    /   My ICQ # is 2 0 6 2 3 9 0 4   /       \/      / /