[MiNT] how to use Riebl on MiNTnet?

Hello Torsten, MiNT people,

OK, I seem to have the jumpers correctly setup (thanks to the
NetBSD hardware FAQ) but now MiNTnet cannot seem to locate the
hardware address of the Riebl.

I recall Torsten mentioning that one has to run "ifconfig" with
the -f option to load a special hardware configuration file, but
there is no mention of the filename or syntax in MiNTnet docs.
In fact, none of the Riebl stuff is documented, nor does the
source code tell much about how to configure it or connect it.

Does anyone have the answer?  Thanks.

--
Martin-Eric Racine        http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The ATARI TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/