Re: [MiNT] ifconfig fixed (please README)

> > I recall Andreas (or was it Julian?) added a third parameter to _unx2dos.
> > It was the length of the destination buffer.
> >
> > So simply fix slattach.c and use the prototype from #support.h
>
> *sigh*
> Read my previous reply.  Using the prototype from support.h fails.

I don't have neither mintlib nor slattach.c but I guess you have to add
the third parameter to the _unx2dos call in slattach - then the #support.h
will work. The third parameter is just a number, best would be
sizeof(dest_buffer). Is it so hard or mysterious?

Petr