[MiNT] Compiling the kernel

I tried to compile the MiNT kernel, so that I might perhaps be able to
make a start on tracking down the problems which have been affecting my TT
with all the MiNT versions since 1.15.0. Unfortunately I am not at all
familiar with the MiNT internals but I will have to start somewhere, as it
does not appear that anyone else is fixing the problem. (Are there not
many TT MiNT users, or is it because I am the only one with the problems?)

So in the src directory I typed make 030 which looked promising, I got two
probably inconsequential warnings; global.c initialisation from
incompatible pointer type and main.c unused variable "dummy". But I also
get an error which reads as follows:

/usr/include/minimal.h: In function `_main':
In file included from main.c:128:
/usr/include/minimal.h:76: too many arguments to function `main'

Eventually I will try to figure out what the problem is. In the mean time
I would appreciate it if anyone can explain what might be happening or how
to fix it.

I have installed the most recent mintlib version. (Is this minimal.h part
of the mintlib?)

| Mario Becroft                * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group |
| mb@tos.pl.net                * Atari Hardware Developments            |
| http://www.ak.planet.gen.nz/~mario/ * Atari Serial Mouse Interface    |