RE: [MiNT] on a 4 Mb machine?

On Sat, 3 Jul 1999 19:16:31 +0300 (EEST), Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

>> > Key word was:  _by_design_.
>>
>> Is Aixit really the only company.
>
>Yes, it is.
>
>> Anyway: if you feel that you can ignore these machines, please say
>> so explicitly, instead of coming up with generalisations like that.
>
>Just about as general as saying there are cards out there, but
>not mentionging any model someone could still purchase.  Lame.

There seems to always be 2 sides to every coin.  I have an aixit
ram card as you already know, and I'm _very_ pleased with it.
The only problem I had with it was getting up the nerve to open
the TT case and intall it.  I hate messing around inside there.

On top of that supposedly the dealer I got it from is not to
trust worthy (out of business) yet again he never ripped _me_ off.
Regardless the aixit board in my machine works fine.

You can ignore this post if you like I'm just posting so both
sides of aixit gets seen.

Atari Computer User: Lonny Pursell        E-Mail: atari@bright.net
WWW: http://www.bright.net/~atari/       IRC: lp @ #Atari @ IRCnet