Re: [MiNT] mintbin

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 11, 1999 at 11:57:03PM +0000, kellis wrote:

> ../src/chown_sys.c file not found
> can't compile.

Have a look at the end of the file configvars.  Comment out all lines that
say something about new linker or weak symbols (HAVE_GNU_LD,
HAVE_ASM_WEAK_DIRECTIVE).  If that doesn't help, cd into `src' and type
make there.

> Consdering it will take nearly 5, maybe 6 hours to compile new libs. are
> they anywhere avalable in bin forms?

Considering it takes even 10 hours on my machine and that that will
produce a library that 99 % of you cannot use (new 2.9.1 formats), no. ;-)

I am working on a new way to distribute a precompiled MiNTLib in a
comfortable way (see `HELP') but that will take some time.

Ciao

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000