Re: [MiNT] Mails lost

On Mon, 12 Jul 1999, Torsten Lang wrote:

> Unfortunately my mailer crashed my mailbox, so all mails since 07/07/1999
> (incl.) have gone. If someone passed me personal mail in that time please
> resend. Here's a list of what has gone:
>
> MiNT mailing list:
> I was waiting for personal mails concerning further patches/improvements of
> MiNT-Net (Martin-Eric Racine??) and an exact description of how the malformed
> ICMP messages look like (Michael: Hast Du das schon mal nachvollzogen?).

Yes, I reminded my admin again this morning.  We'll find out.
I beleive Michael Schwingen also reported similar bugs, between
his Milan and Linux box, so perhaps he can help there too?

--
Martin-Eric Racine        http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The ATARI TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/