Re: [MiNT] MiNT-Net 1.04 available

On Thu, 22 Jul 1999 14:14:26 +0300 (EEST), Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

I grabbed the files with CAB of all things in a few minutes.  You
were on IRC all idle everytime I was there, but you need only ask
me for them an I will supply them via ftp from my TT.

Atari Computer User: Lonny Pursell        E-Mail: atari@bright.net
WWW: http://www.bright.net/~atari/       IRC: lp @ #Atari @ IRCnet