Re: [MiNT] Re: New HSMINST.XDD

On Mon, Jul 26, 1999 at 09:50:52PM +0200, Michael Schwingen wrote:

> The correct HSMINST.XDD is 1834 bytes.

Um - I may look silly by now, but that version was not correct, either -
yes, I am ashamed for introducing new bugs with such a small patch ...

New version is hsminst 0.10, hsminst1.tgz

I now have two versions in the archive: hsminst.xdd produces /dev/hsserial1
etc., while drvinmnt.xdd produces /dev/serial1 ... not sure which is
preferred.

You may install both, although that does not make much sense (and will
prevent locking mechanisms to work correct).

cu
Michael
--
Michael Schwingen, Ahornstrasse 36, 52074 Aachen