[MiNT] KMG on the atari site in USA seems to be corrupt.

hi,
     I am using Netscape 3.4 to download the files.  Some things
     work and some things have bad checksums.  I may have to
     mangle zoo and zip to make them extract anything even
     if it has a bad checksum.

     Is there a site where I can get the 68000 tool set?
     I still do not have a working fsck, ls, dir, or the
     equivalents.  KMG does not install at all. sigh.

     My target is a mega 4 with RAINBOW tos.  As a side note:
     on my machine, if I run the patch installation at bootup
     (because I have roms , of course),  EDGE and MWC and
     various utilities I have all fail.   EGDE crashed.
     I removed the patch and EDGE fixed up the problem.
     SO, I have have a 15 meg partion availble.  But I need
     reliable sources.  I have running,  mint .91  1.10 and 1.12
     but I run MSH because it is the only shell I have that
     has built in file utiliies.

     josephus

--
Joe Widows  --   972 783 8944
I go sailing in the summer and look at stars in the winter.