RE: [MiNT] pppd error messages

[....]

> For Connect I have:
> ren u\dev\HSMODEM2 \u\dev\modem2

Perhaps you should try the other way around? I.e. rename the HSMODEM-devices
to ttya, ttyb etc., and leave the original devices for Connect?

Btw. this whole thing with HS-Modem, RSVx.PRG and HSMINST.XDD is *very*
confusing, there must be some way to clean up this. Some possible solutions
could be...

a) Improve MiNT's serialdevices so they call RSVF directly instead of going
through the BIOS. Then there would be no need for the XDD.
b) Don't kill the RSVF-cookie. Perhaps this could be configurable?

Jo Even Skarstein