RE: [MiNT] Mount and MiNT

The perfect solution to this problem is to kill drive B if it isn't
physically available. OK, I guess it can be fixed but if you can remove only
10 lines of code just by getting rid of this relic from the 80s I think
that's a lot better.

If anybody can come up with just one good reason for a MiNT-user to have a
virtual drive B I'll buy them a beer the next time they're in Trondheim ;-)

Jo Even Skarstein