RE: [MiNT] Userdefs & MP

Il Profesore sent me the preliminary specs for the Fenix AES yesterday, this
problem is solved by having parts of the AES (most of it actually) in a
shared library. Everything that has to do with objects and redraws are
handled by this library, while a server manages the resources that has to be
shared between the instances of this lib (mouse, screens, messages etc.).
This is a very neat way of doing it, but it will ofcourse not solve the
problem with other AESes...

Jo Even Skarstein