Re: [MiNT] live and direct from cable-net

Hi Martin-Eric,

> Happy to report my Riebl has been online through cable-net since
> yesterday and masquerading to the Stacy was implemented today.
>
> The only part that worries me is, ifconfig reports:
>
> 	in-packets 36825 in-errors 27304 collisions 1
> 	out-packets 27304 out-errors 0
>
> As you can see, the number of in-errors is the same as the number
> of packets output through the Reibl.
>
> Any hints?

I've taken a look in the LANCE code again but I fear I have no explanation
for that yet. This counter can be incremented in four different places in
the driver. You may want to comment out these lines one after another,
recompile and look when the error vanishes. If you know which of these
lines is responsible please let me know.

Regards,
    Torsten