[MiNT] UnRAR port + "LaTeX 2e 4 MiNT"-try +OT?: new distrib? new AES?

    Just to say I made (very straightforward indeed, complied almost* right
out of the box) a port of UnRAR for the Atari under MiNT. I haven't tested
it very thoroughly but it seems to work well under MiNT, and also not so bad
under SingleTOS (with a few flaws concerning filenames truncation and
attributes, but at least it unpacks well).
    Is anybody interested in it? I can't make a totally-clean version now,
because I'd like to use the latest GCC/MiNTlib (say >2.8/>0.50, I only used
the original KGMD's) and make 0x0 and 030 versions (and perhaps also the
corresponding TOS versions). And perhaps translations if somebody is
interested.
* : I had some problems with a line like this :
enum {FOO0, FOO1, FOO2, BAR=3, BAR=4};
... which caused a parse error. I supposed FOOn should be worth n... Isn't
that syntax ANSI-compliant?

    I'd also really like to make a LaTeX 2e (3?) distribution for the Atari
(preferably under MiNT). Any clues? I wonder if CS-TeX 4.0 (the latest
(best?) LaTeX 2.09 distribution I know of) could be tweaked to achieve this
: I think 2.09 -> 2e only requires changing TeX macros and not binaries,
right? Or could/should I port another distribution from scratch (like UNIX's
teTeX)? Perhaps someone has already tried/achieved this?

    Finally I may be off-topic there but:
 - is a new (newer than KGMD/KEMD2) distribution of MiNT planned by anybody
here or elsewhere? If any,will it support ext2-FS?
 - is a newer *stable* *MiNT-binary*-version of XaAES or oAESis ongoing?
    I know these are user-questions, but all the programmers there are also
users, aren't they? And I'd like to USE MiNT for more and other than
programming.
    Sorry for the length of this...
--
Guillaume Deflache (mailto:Guillaume.Deflache@depinfo.enseeiht.fr)