RE: [MiNT] MiNTLib 0.52.3b

a) we can allow to do it using XBIOS (Setexc for example),

b) in traditional Unix systems, you had to be root to unmount a filesystem
as well.

Removing a filesystem is in the same class like accessing it on the device
level, so it is not completely clear to me why one thing needs root access,
while the other doesn't...