RE: [MiNT] MiNTLib 0.52.3b

There is always a need to programmatically get a list of filesystems. In the
past, this was by using the drive bits. In fact, this was not really a clean
way, because there might be GEMDOS devices which are not BIOS devices, so
programs hopefully did a Dsetdrv (Dgetdrv()) instead.

This in turn was broken by MiNT, where filesystems can appear in U:\ without
havinf *any* GEMDOS drive letter. So currently properly written programs
*must* use the entries in U:\.

I still don't see any *convincing* reason why this has to change. If you
want to mount filesystems somewhere else, go ahead and do it, but keep the
entry in U:\ and hide it. Shells and desktops by default will not display
it, and everything is fine.

The concept is OK, don't break it.