RE: [MiNT] Mounting (was: MiNTLib 0.52.3b)

OK,

maybe the "enhancement" in TOS was implemented as part of GEMDOS, not
BIOS... Which might make sense as doing a CRC on the FAT is certainly
something the BIOS shouldn't know about.

Maybe Michael Schwingen can shed some light on this?

--
Julian F. Reschke (mailto:reschke@medicaldataservice.de)
MedicalData Service GmbH Münster, Germany