RE: [MiNT] Mount and MiNT

> > a) a problem of the program accessing U:, and
>
> What do you mean? Lots of programs access drive U, for example ls when I
> type "ls /", bash when I use filename completion on a file in drive U, the
> desktop when I open a window showing drive U, the fileselector when I do
> the same ...

Yep, which is when it usually asks for floppy B: and if you don't
give it a different floppy content that what it saw for drive A:
they it will panic and kill whatever app made the "ls" and even
the desktop or shell.

--
Martin-Eric Racine        http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The ATARI TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/