Re: Slight Deception (was [MiNT] Mounting)

> After thoughts, i don't think i would trust anything now qfunk has to
> say/announce/produce.
> If a project like KGMD new generation, I know I start to get scared
> if qfunk is involved there.
> Sorry qfunk, nothing personal, just not agreeing with you at all.

Nobody forces you to reply to anything I say, use anything I produce,
or trust anyone.  In fact, you can pretty much do as others and
completely ignore me if that suits you.

Then again, you shall pretty much expect the same treatement...

--
Martin-Eric Racine        http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The ATARI TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/