Re: Slight Deception (was [MiNT] Mounting)

I seem to remember that most of the machines we have have half
working/cheap floppy drives, (with missing things, like media change or
such, whatever), which would explain why it would fail on some people and
never on cdrom (which all are good for ejection).

Well, whatever the real problem is, i still don't think going the mount
way is good. And that kind of scares me to be honest.

After thoughts, i don't think i would trust anything now qfunk has to
say/announce/produce.
If a project like KGMD new generation, MBI, MUD, NMD whatever the name is,
I know I start to get scared if qfunk is involved there.
Sorry qfunk, nothing personal, just not agreeing with you at all.