[MiNT] N.AES vs MagiC

Read on "Magic Online" interview of Sven Kopack:

Kopacz: "I didn't have plans to do this nor had anyone else. With the
first release version (or was it a late beta) it just turned out that
it didn't run on N.AES (instead crash). When I looked into the problem,
I found that it's N.AES missing some AES-reentrance-features that MagiC
offers."      http://thor.prohosting.com/~bengy/interviews/sven.htm

Question:  is anything preventing N.AES from also having re-entrancy?

--
Martin-Eric Racine            http://pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The ATARI TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/