[MiNT] Minit 0.71

Hello Frank,

Today, after being fed up with some strange errors I have been
getting on my root (Minix) partition (see note below) I wanted
to transform it into an Ext2 partition by using "minit -r" but
I got a message saying:

"-r/R option no longer supported - not needed with XHDI"

Great... Does that mean I can just just zero the partition
using HD-Driver's util and then use mke2fs right after?
Nope, that fails...

So, how am I supposed to re-initialize that Minix partition
into plain old TOSFS before I can use mke2fs?  The docs don't
say anything.........

Btw, if some features are no longer suppported, in minix.xfs
or minit, it might be a good idea to update the docs and tell
people how they are supposed to do things using the new tools...

note:  grep refuses to find my /etc/fstab when executing rc.boot,
       ever since those "fatal errors" I had recently when running
       fsck.minix; I have tried deleting it and the whole /etc and
       replacing it with my last backup, then replacing grep, but
       grep still fails in finding fstab.

--
Martin-Eric Racine            http://pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The ATARI TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/