RE: [MiNT] vcons keyboard maps

> Actually, I think I've found the reason for that. Its vt100 emulation
> isn't as good as it ought to be.

But then _why_ does the tw100 emulation in version 2.2 work well,
while the vt100 in 2.4 fails miserably?  Shouldn't software see
improvement, instead of degeneration?

> It needs (at least!) support for the return-sends-crlf mode as
> this affects display AND keymapping. I think the vt100 termcap
> uses that mode...

I have a fairly recent GNU termcap/terminfo.
--
Martin-Eric Racine            http://pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The ATARI TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/