RE: [MiNT] vcons keyboard maps

On Thu, 26 Aug 1999, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

> I recompiled my own.  work well, except it inserts an extra
> LF before every line.  It messes up on interpretting other
> VT signals too, such as when running ncurses-compiled apps
> such as IRCII and Pine.

Actually, I think I've found the reason for that. It's vt100 emulation
isn't as good as it ought to be. It needs (at least!) support for the
return-sends-crlf mode as this affects display AND keymapping. I think
the vt100 termcap uses that mode...

--
.[  Weird person,...  ].[ -:*:- Steven Moore -:*:- ].[ ...by appointment. ].
 .[ smooreg@essex.ac.uk ].[ ICQ #: 29020448 ].[ http://sentroid.tsx.org/ ].