RE: [MiNT] vcons keyboard maps

> > > TosWinII 2.4 fails here, when I try to start a shell....
> >

> I recompiled my own.  work well, except it inserts an extra
> LF before every line.  It messes up on interpretting other
> VT signals too, such as when running ncurses-compiled apps
> such as IRCII and Pine.

Actually, even plain Bash is messy under that 2.4 release.
Already the extra LF characters and lock cursors make any
session unpleasant.

However, kudos to Christian Felsch:  2.4 compiles without
any warning or error!  Quite clean code, syntax-wise, but
apparently doesn't result in a clean binary, though... ;-/

I might try re-compiling my own CF libs and GEM libs, see
if it helps...

--
Martin-Eric Racine            http://pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The ATARI TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/