RE: [MiNT] vcons keyboard maps

> Actually, even plain Bash is messy under that 2.4 release.
> Already the extra LF characters and lock cursors make any
> session unpleasant.

This is a problem with your termcap and/or terminfo-database. I switched
back to tw52/100 in 2.4, simply because I didn't bother upgrading my
terminfo-database. This can either be done at compile-time, or you can
simply use a binary editor and replace the two instances of "vt" with "tw".

> I might try re-compiling my own CF libs and GEM libs, see
> if it helps...

And where do you get the source for CF-Lib?

Jo Even Skarstein