Re: [MiNT] Re: ext2 as root filesystem

> Seems you only read the outdated docu and not the new.

Some documentation is not as outdated as it seems.  Example:

SWE wanted to build himself a PLIP cable.  Great, the schematic
is in net/drivers/plip.txt, wonderfull.

However, the most important part is missing:  how to connect a plip
driver using ifconfig/route (plip.txt says something like "to establish
the connection follow the method explained in oslip.txt"), which used to
be in net/drivers/obsolete/oslip.txt, but now it is gone from the official
distribution.

I mean... DOH!!!

--
Martin-Eric Racine            http://pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/