Re: [MiNT] Re: ext2 as root filesystem

Hi!

> I am gonna be blunt about this one:
>
> It is getting nearly impossible to tell which document to read,
> or where to find it, when some documents haven't been updated
> since 10 releases, or when others are found in the wrong package.

Seems you only read the outdated docu and not the new. Same with rpm.

And yes, I know that the docs are not complete and not perfect. And you
know that it's really recommended to help me.

> > Please look \in the config folder of your FreeMiNT 1.15.1 release.
>
> So, there you go:  this is an ext2 question, but the answer is in
> the kernel's docs, not the ext2 package.  Messy, messy, messy....

It's kernel configuration, so in my eyes better part of the kernel docu.

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040 // MILAN 040