RE: [MiNT] MiNTLib 0.52.3b

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999, Ronald J. Hall wrote:

> m ->It's a known problem with a lot of unpatched old Falcons. It happens
> m ->when you copy an entire folder. The solution is to use Kobold.
> m ->
> m ->Maurits.
>
>   And thats a problem in and of itself. Kobold v2.5 (the only one that
>   is available in the USA) is not recommended for use with MiNT/Thing.
>
>   Back to square 1, I guess... ;-)

Ok, so the real solution is to buy a good falcon. :) (I dunno if there's a
patch for it and what the nature of the bug is, I just saw several Falcons
at PMP suffering from this problem, and all the owners were already used
to the phenomenon, in fact they were surprised that I even *tried* to drag
a folder icon from the harddisc to the floppy. :) They were all happily
using Kobold for this, which seemed to help).

Another reason for me to be happy with my c-lab. :)

Maurits.

| BassMent Productions | Proud sponsor of: |    * P M P * |
| http://www.bassment.demon.nl   *   http://pmp.atari.org |