RE: [MiNT] MiNTLib 0.52.3b

> there before mounting. Although, i fsck without unmounting, beenm years
> now, no bad files, not lost data etc, so really harmless here. I wish
> everyone was as lucky as me i guess? If you call that luck?

Yes, it's luck that you apparantly never had errors to fix. Because if you
do, fsck won't actually fix them. It will, but due to the open files,
fsck's work will disappear immediately. Once you notice fsck keeps
reporting the same errors on each boot and claiming they're "fixed", it's
time to move the fsck-call out of rc.whatever and into mint.cnf. fsck
doesn't warn about not being able to sync or lock the device for nothing,
even though it's "ignored". :)

So yes it's harmless, it's just useless as well.

| BassMent Productions | Proud sponsor of: |    * P M P * |
| http://www.bassment.demon.nl   *   http://pmp.atari.org |