RE: [MiNT] MiNTLib 0.52.3b

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999, Julian Reschke wrote:

> Am I the only one who sees a problem in breaking existing code without a
> technical reason?

No Julian, I am with you.

> Please explain why this concept *needs* to be changed, and then we can
> discuss it. Just because it's "sexy" to change the approach certainly is not
> a good idea.
I am afraid the only reason for qfunk's query is purely visual.

I start to see mario's problem with mounting for fsck or special purposes,
but really there are other ways, like login as singleuser mode? fsck from
there before mounting. Although, i fsck without unmounting, beenm years
now, no bad files, not lost data etc, so really harmless here. I wish
everyone was as lucky as me i guess? If you call that luck?