Re: [MiNT] latest smail/procmail/fetchmail ports?

On Wed, 18 Aug 1999, Guido Flohr wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Aug 17, 1999 at 07:29:26PM +0300, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:
> > Title says it all.  Where can I find the latest of these, with diffs?
> > Thanks.
>
> I have done smail only a week ago.  Do you want patches?

I would like them too. Maybe you could make them available at an ftp site
somewhere so that everyone can access it.

| Mario Becroft                * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group |
| mb@tos.pl.net                * Atari Hardware Developments            |
| http://www.ak.planet.gen.nz/~mario/ * Atari Serial Mouse Interface    |