[MiNT] Lost mail apologies

Hi,

to whom it may concern:

I played around a little too much with smail.  The result is that
the mails that I have sent during the past one or two weeks probably
got lost, that means that I have read them but you never got a
reply.

If it was important and you are still waiting for an answer,
could you mail again?

BTW, the reason was that some program must have corrupted my
/etc/hosts file, "uname -n" reported "unknown" as the hostname
and it seems that smail doesn't like that at all.

Ciao

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000/