[MiNT] Sparemint & CAB

Hi,

just curiousity: you have probably noticed the web counter on the
Sparemint homepage (sorry for the extra download time, we are a little
curious how many people use Sparemint, hope you understand that).  This
web counter gif is dynamically generated on counter.digits.com.

Now when I visit the Sparemint page with CAB it will reget every file on
it in every new session except for that dynamically generated gif.  In
other words, it is exactly behaving the other way round than it is
supposed to do, it will reget static files, dynamic files will get loaded
from the cache.  Is that a problem of my proxy, of counter.digits.com
(wrong http headers) or is there a typo in the CAB ovl?

Ciao

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000/