RE: [MiNT] MiNTLib 0.52.3b

On Sat, 7 Aug 1999, Julian Reschke wrote:

> > Then tell me how MiNT handles running the correct fsck tool
>
> The list of mounted file systems is available on u:\. Their type can be
> inquired using a Dcntl call. What else do you need?

Seems like our solution right there:

Have some kernel routine that does Dcntl on all drives found and
calls the appropriate filesystem checker (fsck, e2fsck) based on
those findings.  The FSCKs could reside as TTPs in multitos/ and
we therefore would avoid all troubles related to fstab usage.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk