RE: [MiNT] New KERNEL 1.15 beta4

I don't know exactly how you do this, but in Connexion I "ping" the child
with Pkill in the timer-handler, and use Pwaitsomething() (can't recall
exactly which one) to get it's return-status when it dies. I haven't had any
problems with this, but I haven't tested 1.15.4 either.

> Oh also, is it normal imagecopy4 can not load any lowercase
> filename files
> from minix partition? I have to manually rename the filename into
> UPPERCASE.

ImageCopy is very picky about filenames. I've found that it doesn't handly
anything else than uppercase 8+3 when using drag'n drop, but if you use the
fileselector it will load almost anything. This is a pity, because ImageCopy
is a rather good program. I'd love to get my hands on the sources and update
it to current standards :-)

Jo Even Skarstein