Re: [MiNT] NewfatFS

Hi, I believe I have the same problem, but didn't report it coz my falcon
because of the ct2 is getting more and more sick everyday.
So I can't say where the prob really comes from.

But I believe it is worth for everyone here to make sure their floppy
works perfectly with NEWFATFS and 1.15.3 kernel.
Try it on old floppies you used without MiNT (NEWFATFS), it seems that if
I take a brand new floppy, and use it in MiNT with NEWFATFS it works okay.
But not older floppies I had for backups etc. (maybe old floppies went
bad?)