RE: [MiNT] NewfatFS

I have problems with the floppy on my Afterburner, but I believe this is
hardware-related (the /#¤"#% Nemesis DMA-patch works either with SCSI or
floppy, but not both...). I can't notice any differences between NEWFATFS
and TOSFS though, they're equally slow. On my TT I don't have any problems.

The floppy is generally very slow under MiNT and TOS on my Falcon, and to a
certain degree also on my TT. MagiC handles the floppy a lot better IMO.

Btw. I noticed that Fsetter says that the filesystem on the floppy is
"FAT16". Is this a typo in Fsetter, a bug in MiNT or does it really use
FAT16??

Jo Even Skarstein