Re: [MiNT] NFS problem

> > > Sorry, if you doesn't have the knowledge to compile the library use
the
> > > ready for install rpm.
> >
> > Sorry, it has nothing to do with knowledge.
>
> It has. I never had any problems ...

Frank, I respect what you have done with sparemint and all your other
contributions, but I'm suprised you'vestatement. I'm sure you are aware that
not all systems are identical to yours - perhaps there is something in the
source/tools that does not work with setups other than yours.

I am reminded of the set of "jokes" about if computer programmers made
airplanes...

Problem: Engines stall at 10000 feet, causing plane to fall out of the sky.
Solution: Unable to reproduce on ground. No problem found.

Do you (both of you) mind if we keep personal attacks off this list (or
better, have
none), and just try and figure out whats wrong?

Anthony
Anthony Jacques           AnthonyJ  | The boy stood on the burning deck
anthonyj@jacquesa.freeserve.co.uk   | Twit.
   http://ultra.quake2.co.uk/       |             Spike Milligan