[MiNT] Security again

Hi Konrad!

KMK>Which is quite unfortunate, when we come across a problem of a choice
KMK>between compatibility with the single-user, single-tasking DR-
KMK>DOS (TOS) and the features expected from a multiuser, multitasking
KMK>MiNT.
Yes

KMK>For example, which one is such a program (except N.AES, which is
KMK>F_OS_SPECIAL and does not count here).
It's a little bit difficult for me to answer that question as I do not use
any program (except N.AES ;-) ) which does so. And I also at the moment don't
know something where it would be the best way, but I'm sure there are
programmers (will) use it :-(
On the other side one could deprecate it and (later) stop supporting it

Bye

                Joerg