Re: [MiNT] kernel on a 68000?

Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

> On Fri, 19 Nov 1999, Konrad M. Kokoszkiewicz wrote:
>
> > This is a bit off topic, but what about a change in the 68000 kernels?
> >
> > Does anyone use MiNT on a 68000 machine, anyway?
>
> I use 1.15-beta8 on the Stacy (none of the recent kernels work).

  I do.  I have 3 megas and 4 sts.  Besides a falcon and ste.

  Currently I have only 4 Megs and an ICD FAST with 16 partitions.
  I am runing  1.04 and 2.06 in the mega.    All are generic
  atari hardware.

  Yes, I have have Lattice, but NOT GCC.  And I run TOS fs  not minix.

   Josephus
   Dallas, TX.

--
Joe Widows  --   972 783 8944
I go sailing in the summer and look at stars in the winter.