[MiNT] 68k kernel

> for example checks for long stackframes. So what about chaning the
> ONLY030 compiler switch so that if it is not defined, a pure 68000 kernel
> would be produced which would NOT work on a 68020+, but would be really
> 68000 optimizaed instead?

Great! :)

> Does anyone use MiNT on a 68000 machine, anyway?

Yes. :) I use it on a mega ste/4 with bionet, and am going to use it on a
1040ste, also with bionet. This will become a network computer: No
harddisk, just a bootfloppy which loads MiNT+nfs and then mounts the
entire MiNTos filesystem from the network. A nice experiment, I wonder how
it'll turn out. :)

Maurits.

| BassMent Productions | Proud sponsor of: |    * P M P * |
| http://www.bassment.demon.nl   *   http://pmp.atari.org |